Shanghai Group Tour
Have limited budget? Want to see as much as possible in the metropolis of Shanghai? A daily departure group sightseeing tour of Shanghai is definitely the best choice for you. We have selected E Shanghai Tour selected 3 best-selling bus tour itineraries here. All these tours include free hotel-to-hotel service. You are picked up from your own booked downtown hotel in Shanghai, then start your full day sightseeing together with visitors from different counties. A professional English-speaking tour guide and a licensed experienced driver will be at your service to allow you a hassle-free trip. If you are looking for relaxing tours with more flexibility, please check Shanghai Private Day Tours and Shanghai City Package Tours.
- Taking this half day small group tour to explore one of the best water towns close to Shanghai.
- Seven Treasure Town and Zhujiajiao are two of the best loved ancient water towns nearby Shanghai. This small group tour from 08:00-17:00 is designed for tourists who love Chinese architecture.
- Taking this half day small group tour from 13:00-17:00 to visit the most classic sites in Shanghai city area: Oriental Pearl TV Power, Huangpu River Cruise, People Square, Urban Planning Exhibition, Nanjing Road
- Taking the Evening time from 18:00-21:30 to appreciate Shanghai Acrobatics Show and visit People Square, Bund, French Concession, Xin Tian Di to enjoy night view there.
- In the eye of Marco Polo, Hangzhou is the most beautiful and magnificent city in the world. And in Chinese saying there is “In the heaven there is paradise and on earth world there are Suzhou…
- Taking the afternoon time from 13:00-16:00 to visit Yuyuan Garden, Shanghai Old Street, The Bund, and Xin Tian Di Area.
- Taking the morning time from 08:00-12:00 to visit Jade Buddha Temple, People Square, and Shanghai Museum.
- Experience both the classic and modern Shanghai by visiting its best attractions in one day with many other travelers from all over the world,
- Come to Zhujiajiao to unwind yourself from the hustling and bustling city life.
- Come to Suzhou to witness the exceptional gardens and waterside architecture that date as far back as the 12th century BC.