Water Town Tours
Seated at the mouth of the Yangtze River in the middle portion of the Chinese coast, Shanghai borders the provinces of Jiangsu and Zhejiang to the north, south and west, and is surrounded by a large number of water towns including the popular Zhouzhuang, Tongli, Wuzhen, Xitang and the less visited Mudu, Jinxi, Luzhi etc. Featured with arched bridges, ancient docks, waterside pavilions and corridors, slab-stone paved alleys and residences of Ming and Qing dynasties, these water towns boast with breathtaking sceneries and endowed with abundant culture. Here below are 6 itineraries of water town tour from Shanghai, Suzhou and Hangzhou.
- The ancient town of Nanxun has a long history of more than 700 years. During the Ming and Qing dynasties, it was a famous silk town where clustered with the riches. Therefore, the buildings here are…
- Wuzhen Village Day Tour from Shanghai
- Xitang Water Town Day Tour from Shanghai
- A less visited yet very beautiful water township with a history of over a thousand years awaited for you to
- The tranquil ancient town attracts numerous people in modern times who are eager to escape from the hustling and bustling cities and enjoy the simple and peaceful rural life.
- Come to visit “the Venice in the East” - Tongli ancient town in Suzhou.
- Full day excurison to Zhouzhuang Ancient Town to escape from the bustle of cities.